2008年12月11日 星期四

我們好像打成結論了!!! 我們有另外在打一個Introduction, 所以這個就當結論吧!

Have you ever wondered why some people prefer to home dogs and why some prefer to have cats?

Cats scratch you whenever they want, they don’t come to you randomly to get attention, and they need a lot of privacy, this is why cats never attracted me. However, my best friend, Claire. She is a cat person. “I prefer to have a cat because I know I won’t stay at home 24/7, I won’t choose a pet that needs much attention” Claire said. For example, one day when she got home. Her cat usually cleans itself. And the cat has a cat litter where is its bathroom, It also very independent. Therefore, when she exhausted got home, she doesn’t need to take much cart of it. She just need to take a good rest at night.

As you can see, I love dogs more than cats but Claire loves cats more than dogs. Because we have different personality and lifestyles. I live with my family but Claire lives by herself. I’m more out going than Claire does. That’s why I prefer dogs. Dogs is really cheerful. And most people like to have fun with their pets. A dog is a good choice, because it is an animal that cheers people up and it needs love from you at the same time. Therefore, having a dog is like having a baby in the family. This is one of the reasons why I rather have a dog over a baby. I don’t like baby’s cry, but I enjoy a dog’s bark. Most importantly, we don’t need to change a dog’s diaper. Dogs are so much more “people friendly” than cats are. Now, you can be the judge for which pet is most suitable for you; a cat or a dog?

沒有留言: